Resort Information for our Guests
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access & Cabana
- Our pools and water features are open year-round from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Our indoor pool is heated seasonally from approximately Labor Day through Memorial Day. Our outdoor hot tub is heated year-round.
- Seaside Exercise Trail Equipment
- Fitness Room is open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Buckets Bar & Grill – Open seasonally. Current hours: Wednesday – 4pm-10pm, Thursday-4pm-10pm, Friday- 4pm-10pm, Saturday- 12pm-10pm, Sunday- 12pm-10pm.
(Closed Mondays/Tuesdays) Hours are subject to change. Buckets can be reached at: (843) 449-0864
Your resort wristband is needed to access pools; each adult will need a wristband for pool deck entry. Wristbands are also needed to access the lobby from 10pm ‐ 7am and access the fourth-floor parking garage crosswalk and stairwells.
Porcher Villas reservations include access to the seasonal Porcher Villas private community swimming pool, as well as access to the seasonal Buckets Bar & Grill at Forest Dunes. Access to additional Forest Dunes amenities and pools is not available for Porcher Villas.
Ocean Forest reservations include access to the Ocean Forest water features and guest laundry, as well as access to the seasonal Buckets Bar & Grill at Forest Dunes. Access to additional Forest Dunes amenities and pools is not available.
- October 8, 2023 – May 23, 2024: If you arrive after 9 p.m. on Monday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, after 4 p.m. on Sunday or if your arrival date is a Tuesday or Wednesday, please check in at 5308 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Beach Colony Resort front desk.
It is located .3 miles south of our resort.
Daily housekeeping is not available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check-in. Exchange of towels, bed linens, and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request.