Resort Information for our Guests
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access & Cabana
- Our pools and water features are open year-round from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Our indoor pool is heated seasonally from approximately Labor Day through Memorial Day. Our outdoor hot tub is heated year-round.
- Seaside Exercise Trail Equipment
- Fitness Room is open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Buckets Bar & Grill – Open seasonally! Current hours are: Noon to 10 pm Wednesdays – Sundays (closed Mondays/Tuesdays). Hours are subject to change.
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- September 18, 2022 – September 30, 2022: If you arrive after 4 p.m. on Sunday, after 9 p.m. Mondays – Thursdays or after 11 p.m. on Fridays & Saturdays please check in at 5308 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Beach Colony Resort front desk.
- October 1, 2022 – May 26, 2023: If you arrive after 9 p.m. on Monday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, after 4 p.m. on Sunday or if your arrival date is a Tuesday or Wednesday, please check in at 5308 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Beach Colony Resort front desk.
It is located .3 miles south of our resort.
- We will have a container for guests to drop off pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check-in. Exchange of towels, bed linens, and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.