Safety Measures Information
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Masks are not required for guests within the resort.
Note: Other area businesses may have mask policies if they choose to do so.
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access & Cabana
- Outdoor Water Features, Pool Deck, and Indoor Pool open year-round from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Note, lazy river floats are not available at this time, however, guests may bring their own floats to use. Our indoor pool, outdoor pool and outdoor lazy river will be heated for the season beginning approximately November 1, 2021.
- Seaside Exercise Trail Equipment
- Buckets Bar & Grill - Open Wednesday through Sunday noon to 10 p.m. (closed Mondays/Tuesdays) through December. Buckets will be closed for the season in January and February. Subject to change. Special hours the week of October 17, 2021: Closed Monday/Tuesday; 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. Regular hours will resume on Monday, October 25.
The following amenities are currently unavailable: Fitness Center
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- October 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022: If you arrive after 9 p.m. on Monday or Thursday, after 11 p.m. on Friday or Saturday, after 4 p.m. on Sunday or if your arrival date is a Tuesday or Wednesday, please check in at 5308 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Beach Colony Resort front desk.
It is located .3 miles south of our resort.
- Plexiglass partitions are installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We will have a container for guests to drop off pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check-in. Exchange of towels, bed linens, and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
Local businesses and beaches are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley's Aquarium, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Rockin' Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.