Safety Measures Information
We always want to maintain a clean, safe environment for all of our guests and we are excited to welcome you to Myrtle Beach. Below are procedures and extra measures being taken at our resort as well as important information for your stay with us.
Masks are not required for guests within the resort.
Note: Other area businesses may have mask policies if they choose to do so.
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Beach Access & Cabana
- Outdoor Water Features, Pool Deck, and Indoor Pool open 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Note, lazy river floats are not available at this time, however, guests may bring their own floats to use.
- Seaside Exercise Trail Equipment
The following amenities are currently unavailable: Fitness Center
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
Only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
If you arrive after 11 p.m., please check-in at 5308 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, at the Beach Colony Resort front desk. It is 0.3 miles south of our resort.
- Plexiglass partitions are installed at the front desk in front of each station
- We will have a container for guests to drop off pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check-in. Exchange of towels, bed linens, and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.
Local businesses and beaches are open!
Myrtle Beach Area Restaurants: Restaurants are available for take-out and delivery, as well as indoor and outdoor dining. Many restaurants in our area are also offering delivery through such options as Grub Hub and Chow Now, Door Dash and Uber Eats.
Theaters, grocery stores, shopping malls, shops, gyms, salons and more are all available to be open in the Myrtle Beach area.
Attractions: Most attractions in the area open!
A sampling of area attractions and shows that are currently open include (select locations may operate on a seasonal basis):
Myrtle Waves Water Park, Wild Water & Wheels, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, The Market Common, Duplin Winery, WonderWorks, Soar+Explore Zipline, Ripley's Aquarium, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Rockin' Jump, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Board & Brush, Alabama Theatre and so much more!
Check with any individual businesses you are interested in patronizing for more information on their current operations. These operations are subject to change.